Every Monday Branduu aims feature a recap of interesting articles, videos, photos and more from the past week related to branding, careers and defining your path to success. (Thus the term “mashup”) This is our inaugural Monday Mashup post and we’re bringing you the best of the best from 2010:
Monday Mashup: The Best Personal Branding Advice From 2010
- The 7 Habits Killing Your Personal Brand
Try to not do these things in 2011.
- New Year Resolution: 3 Steps to Build a Stronger Personal Brand
Just in case you didn’t have a New Year’s Resolution yet, working on your image wouldn’t be a bad place to start.
- Social Networking: Protecting Your Information and Personal Brand
A lengthy article, but good advice for students.
- Network Roulette: Networking Made Easy
This is a new feature of Brazen Careerist (a site dedicated to connecting the next generation of working professionals) which allows participants to virtually network with like-minded professionals or students. It’s not creepy, I actually participated in a PR networking sessions and met a handful of great contacts.
- How To Reinvent Your Personal Brand
This was published by the Harvard Business Review, so it must be good advice.
- 5 Ways To Market Your Brand on Facebook
Your brand is nothing without social media. Learn how to use it to your advantage.
- The Personal Branding E-mail Signature Formula
A template to help you personalize your e-mail signature.
- Essential Social Media Etiquette for College Students
Six tips for students using social media to build a brand.
- How To Create a Personal Brand Without Being a Jerk
No one wants to have a big head.
- 5 Ways to Build Your Personal Brand Through Twitter
In case Facebook isn’t your cup of tea.
There you have it, Branduu’s best advice from 2010. If we left anything out, leave us a comment and tell us your favorite tip from the last year. See you in 2011!